The transition to ICD-10-CM/PCS represents much more than just an increase in codes and field sizes. The scope and complexity of the transition are significant and should not be underestimated. A smooth, successful transition requires addressing those areas where ICD-10 will have the largest impact. Click here for more information.
ICD-10: Preparing For The Change!
Trish Stone, RHIA, CPMA, CPC, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Orchid Room at Harry P. Leu Gardens, Orlando, FL
- Download Registration Form
- Email OCMS or call 407-622-8188 to register
- Event is complimentary to OCMS Members and their Administrators / Practice Managers.
- $60 for non-members.