Benefits of CFMGA Membership
For Medical Practices
As a member of CFMGMA you have access throughout the year to unique opportunities to network, learn and lead. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 6 educational meetings per year at no additional cost
- Networking opportunities with peers, community leaders and affiliate businesses
- Interacting with other medical managers facing similar challenges and responsibilities as you
- Additional website resources and support – including a membership directory
- Access to affiliate members and sponsors providing support services for medical practices
For Affiliate Members
Affiliate membership allows companies providing information, products and services to support medical practices the opportunity to network and get to know local medical practice managers. Benefits of being an affiliate member include, but are not limited to:
- Networking opportunities with members
- Being listed by category in a searchable database on CFMGMA’s website
- Website advertising
- Speaker and sponsor opportunities at our various networking events and functions
- Attendance to 6 CFMGMA meetings per year at no additional cost
Once the form is submitted your application will be reviewed by the board. If your application is approved, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please be aware that simply by submitting the form you are not guaranteed admission as a member or affiliate of CFMGMA.
Active Members are individuals directly employed full time by a medical practice with at least one full time licensed physician formally organized for health care delivery; or an individual directly employed full time by a management organization, hospital systems, practice management firm or other business entity which provides administrative and related support services to one or more medical practices of at least one full time licensed physician formally organized for health care delivery. Membership is $100 per year.
Affiliate Members are organizations or individuals which provide products and services directly to health care delivery organizations. Examples of these are accounting/financial services, legal or consulting services, data processing or information management systems/services, insurance plans/agents, medical systems/suppliers; or an organization or individual that provides health care services by non-physician providers such as physical therapy services, home health services, ancillary services, etc. Membership is $300 per year.
Active Secondary Members
Active Secondary Members Up to four Co-Workers may be enrolled under an Active Primary Member’s account at the reduced yearly dues rate. Membership is $50 per year.
A Student Member is an individual pursuing health care studies on a full time basis. Membership is $15 per year.