At our August meeting, Jennifer Thompson and Corey Gehrold with Insight Marketing Group discussed social customer service and the reasons why it should matter to your practice.
Presentation topics included:
- A definition and discussion explaining social customer service and it’s role
- Cost-effective ways to reach new patients
- Why you may have to rethink the way you handle staff training and patient complaints
- How social customer service affects your online reputation/review score
- Action items for you to implement today and stay ahead of the curve
To view the presentation, login to your member account and click the “Past Presentation Material” button.